Kids Mineral Sunscreen SpraySPF 50+ | 5 oz
Spray, rub in and done. Blue Lizard is the #1 pediatrician recommended mineral-based sunscreen brand-- now available in a convenient spray. Blue Lizard’s Kids SPF 50+ Spray Sunscreen starts with Zinc Oxide to provide broad spectrum, head-to-toe sun protection that is paraben free and fragrance free.
With 80 minutes of water resistance and sweat resistance, this sunscreen for kids is also the ultimate beach sunscreen or swimming sunscreen so you can spend more time playing and less time worrying. This untinted sunscreen spray for face and body rubs in smooth.
Love the Earth and your skin. Blue Lizard’s mineral spray sunscreens contain an Earth-friendly propellant. Our We Love the Reef sunscreens are Oxybenzone free and Octinoxate free.
Blue Lizard Australian Sunscreen has been trusted by dermatologists for over 20 years.
- #1 pediatrician recommended mineral-based sunscreen brand with broad spectrum UVA/UVB SPF 50+
- Mineral active Zinc Oxide provides broad spectrum protection
- Easy-to-apply – Spray and rub into skin for mineral sun protection that is easy to use and dries clear
- Consciously-selected ingredients – Made with an earth-friendly propellant and contains no Oxybenzone and no Octinoxate to help protect delicate coral reefs
- Paraben free and fragrance free – Contains no fragrances or parabens, making it ideal for sensitive skin
- Water resistant and sweat resistant – Up to 80 minutes water resistant so you stay protected longer
- Our guarantee - 30 days to try it—if you don't love it, returns and replacements are on us!
While we strive to keep the Blue Lizard ingredient lists on this website as accurate as possible, we cannot guarantee 100% correctness all the time. We do guarantee the accuracy of the printed ingredients list on the product packaging.
- Zinc Oxide 24%
Inactive Ingredients: Butyloctyl Salicylate, C9-12 Alkane, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Caprylyl Glycol, Diisopropyl Adipate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer-3, Di-PPG-3 Myristyl Ether Adipate, Dunaliella Salina Extract, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Haematococcus Pluvialis Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Pongamia Glabra Seed Oil, Quaternium-90 Montmorillonite, Quaternium-90 Sepiolite, Tetrafluoropropene, Triethoxycaprylylsilane
Helps prevent sunburn and photo-damage caused by UVA/UVB exposure. Higher SPF gives more sunburn protection. If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
- For external use only. Contents under pressure. Do not puncture or incinerate.
- Flammable: Keep away from fire or flame.
- When using this product keep out of eyes.
- Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash or irritation occurs.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin if allergic to any ingredient.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center.
- Shake well prior to use.
- Apply liberally to dry skin 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Hold container 4 to 6 inches from the skin to apply. Rub in.
- Do not spray directly into face. Spray on hands then apply to face. Rub in.
- Do not apply in windy conditions.
- Use in a well-ventilated area and avoid inhalation.
- For topical use only.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.
SUN PROTECTION MEASURES
Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses.
- To dry skin
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
- Protect the product in the container from excessive heat and direct sun.
- May stain some fabrics
Blue Lizard's Kids Mineral and Mineral-based Sunscreens are made without Oxybenzone and Octinoxate to help protect our fragile reef ecosystems.LEARN MORE
Our mineral-based sunscreens combine mineral and chemical UV filters for sun protection tough enough for any adventure. Or go mineral with our Kids Stick and Kids Spray sunscreens. All our sunscreens start with Zinc Oxide to form an invisible shield on your skin that bounces UV rays away from your body. A boosted 80 minutes of sweat and water resistsance means you can do what you and your family love with fewer interruptions.LEARN MORE
Mineral-based Sunscreen Brand Every Blue Lizard sunscreen protects you from
97% of the sun's burning ray
Our sunscreens start with Zinc Oxide—a physical UV filter that pediatricians trust to provide UVA/UVB broad spectrum protection.
Frequently Asked Questions
WHEN SHOULD I SWITCH MY CHILD FROM BABY SUNSCREEN TO KIDS SUNSCREEN?
We believe your sunscreen should match your lifestyle and skin type. If your child has sensitive skin and now needs a sweat and water resistant sunscreen, we recommend transitioning them to our Sensitive SPF 50+ lotions.
Your child’s pediatrician or dermatologist can provide specific guidance on which sunscreen is the better option for their skin type and lifestyle needs.
WHAT DOES "MINERAL-BASED SUNSCREEN" MEAN?
Mineral-based sunscreens combine mineral and chemical UV protectors for performance you can trust.
DO BLUE LIZARD SUNSCREENS CONTAIN PEANUT OILS?
No, there are no peanut products or by-products used in any Blue Lizard Sunscreens.