Sensitive Mineral SunscreenSPF 50+ | Stick
Mineral sun protection is just a swipe away with Blue Lizard’s Sensitive Sunscreen Stick. This Zinc Oxide-based SPF 50+ formula glides on easily, rubs in clear and dries smooth. Throw it into your bag, backpack or pocket for on-the-go broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection. It’s the perfect companion to our sunscreen lotions. Your sunscreen shouldn’t stop you.
This sweat resistant and water resistant sunscreen is designed to stay on for up to 80 minutes through your toughest adventures.
Nourish your skin while protecting it. This compact stick sunscreen contains aloe vera, shea butter, sunflower seed oil and vitamin E to naturally nourish skin. 100% vegan with no parabens, no fragrances and no chemical active ingredients – this mineral sunscreen is ideal for sensitive skin. It's also non-comedogenic so it won't clog pores.
- WE LOVE THE REEF – Contains no Oxybenzone or Octinoxate to help protect delicate coral reefs
- SPF 50+ MINERAL SUNSCREEN, NO CHEMICAL ACTIVE INGREDIENTS – Protects your skin by acting like thousands of tiny mirrors that reflect UV rays away before they enter your body
- PARABEN-FREE, FRAGRANCE-FREE, DYE-FREE AND 100% VEGAN – Contains no parabens, fragrances or dyes, which are common causes of skin irritation
- SWEAT AND WATER RESISTANT (80 MINUTES) – Stays on skin through sweat and water so you stay protected longer
- APPLIES EASILY, DRIES NON-GREASY AND NON-STICKY – Glides on easily, rubs in clear and dries smooth, not sticky
- NON-COMEDOGENIC – Won't clog pores
While we strive to keep the Blue Lizard ingredient lists on this website as accurate as possible, we cannot guarantee 100% correctness all the time. We do guarantee the accuracy of the printed ingredients list on the product packaging.
- Zinc Oxide 20%
Inactive Ingredients: Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Behenyl Behenate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Squalane, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Tocopherol
Helps prevent sunburn and photo-damage caused by UVA/UVB exposure. Higher SPF gives more sunburn protection. If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
- When using this product keep out of eyes.
- Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash or irritation occurs.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin if allergic to any ingredient.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center.
- Apply liberally to dry skin 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- For topical use only.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.
SUN PROTECTION MEASURES
Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses.
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
- Protect the product in the container from excessive heat and direct sun.
- May stain some fabrics
Blue Lizard's Sensitive Mineral Sunscreens are made without Oxybenzone and Octinoxate to help protect our fragile reef ecosystems.LEARN MORE
Mineral sunscreen is more than just a buzzword: it is a tried-and-trusted alternative to chemical sunscreens. Dermatologists trust Zinc Oxide and Titanium Dioxide to deliver chemical-free, physical sun protection to you and your family. Pediatricians trust them to be gentle enough for your children. Mineral sunscreens are even a good choice for those with sensitive skin, eczema or rosacea.LEARN MORE
Mineral Sunscreen Every Blue Lizard Sunscreen protects you from
97% of the sun’s burning rays
For sensitive skin, dermatologists, allergists and peditricians recommend using mineral sunscreens with Zinc Oxide and Titanium Dioxide. Mineral sunscreens work by sitting on top of skin, making them less likely to irritate sensitive skin.
Frequently Asked Questions
WHY DO THE BOTTLES AND TUBE CAPS CHANGE COLOR?
We use a special dye in the plastic that is sensitive to UV light, so that when the bottle (or tube cap) is blue or pink, you know it’s time to apply sunscreen.
DOES THE SUNSCREEN CHANGE COLOR?
The sunscreen itself does not turn blue or pink. It does start as white in the bottle, tube or stick and rubs in clear on skin.
IS A HIGHER SPF ALWAYS BETTER?
Not necessarily. The FDA does not have adequate data demonstrating that products with SPF values higher than 50 provide additional protection compared to products with SPF values of 15-50. Most dermatologists recommend that everyone use a sunscreen with an SPF rating of 30 or higher. You can learn more about SPF here.