Baby Mineral SunscreenSPF 50+ | Stick
SPF without the mess. Blue Lizard’s mineral Baby Sunscreen Stick offers broad spectrum UVA/UVB SPF 50+ protection in an easy-to-carry and easy-to-apply formula. This non-tinted solid sunscreen glides on easily, rubs in clear and dries smooth, not sticky.
Made with aloe vera, shea butter, sunflower seed oil and vitamin E to naturally nourish baby’s skin while the mineral Zinc Oxide protects it from the sun.
100% vegan with no parabens, no fragrances and no chemical active ingredients -- this sunscreen is ideal for baby’s delicate skin.
- WE LOVE THE REEF – Contains no Oxybenzone or Octinoxate to help protect delicate coral reefs
- SPF 50+ MINERAL SUNSCREEN, NO CHEMICAL ACTIVE INGREDIENTS – Protects baby’s skin by acting like thousands of tiny mirrors that reflect UV rays away before they enter your body
- DERMATOLOGIST-RECOMMENDED BROAD SPECTRUM UVA/UVB SPF 30+ – Mineral active Zinc Oxide provides true broad spectrum protection
- PARABEN-FREE, FRAGRANCE-FREE, DYE-FREE AND 100% VEGAN – Contains no parabens, fragrances or dyes, which are common causes of skin irritation
- SWEAT AND WATER RESISTANT (80 MINUTES) – Stays on skin through sweat and water so you stay protected longer
- APPLIES EASILY, DRIES NON-GREASY AND NON-STICKY – Glides on easily, rubs in clear and dries smooth, not sticky
While we strive to keep the Blue Lizard Australian Sunscreen Baby ingredient lists on this website as accurate as possible, we cannot guarantee 100% correctness all the time. We do guarantee the accuracy of the printed ingredients list on the product packaging..
- Zinc Oxide 20%
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Behenyl Behenate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Squalane, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Tocopherol
Helps prevent sunburn and photo-damage caused by UVA/UVB exposure. Higher SPF gives more sunburn protection. If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
- When using this product keep out of eyes.
- Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash or irritation occurs.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin if allergic to any ingredient.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center.
- Apply liberally to dry skin 15 minutes before sun exposure
- For topical use only
- Keep out of reach of children
- • Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
SUN PROTECTION MEASURES
Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses.
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
- Protect the product in the container from excessive heat and direct sun.
- May stain some fabrics
Blue Lizard's Baby Mineral Sunscreens are made without Oxybenzone and Octinoxate to help protect our fragile reef ecosystems.LEARN MORE
Mineral sunscreen is more than just a buzzword: it is a tried-and-trusted alternative to chemical sunscreens. Dermatologists trust Zinc Oxide and Titanium Dioxide to deliver chemical-free, physical sun protection to you and your family. Pediatricians trust them to be gentle enough for your children. Mineral sunscreens are even a good choice for those with sensitive skin, eczema or rosacea.LEARN MORE
Mineral-Based Sunscreen Brand Every Blue Lizard Sunscreen protects you from
97% of the sun’s burning rays
FFor sensitive skin, dermatologists, allergists and peditricians recommend using mineral sunscreens with Zinc Oxide and Titanium Dioxide. Mineral sunscreens work by sitting on top of skin, making them less likely to irritate sensitive skin.
Frequently Asked Questions
IS BLUE LIZARD SUNSCREEN SAFE TO USE ON INFANTS?
Parents should consult with their pediatrician before using any sunscreen on a child younger than 6 months. For children older than 6 months, we recommend our Baby or Sensitive products to minimize the risk of skin sensitivity.
WHEN SHOULD I SWITCH MY CHILD FROM BABY SUNSCREEN TO KIDS SUNSCREEN?
We believe your sunscreen should match your lifestyle and skin type. If your child has sensitive skin and now needs a sweat and water resistant sunscreen, we recommend transitioning them to our Sensitive SPF 50+ lotions.
Your child’s pediatrician or dermatologist can provide specific guidance on which sunscreen is the better option for their skin type and lifestyle needs.
WHAT DOES BROAD SPECTRUM MEAN?
Broad spectrum means the sunscreen protects against both UVB and UVA rays and helps decrease the risk of skin cancer and sunburn. You can learn more about UVA and UVB rays and broad-spectrum sun protection here.