Sport Original Mineral-Based SunscreenSPF 30+ | 3 oz Tube
Designed for serious sun protection, Blue Lizard Australian Sunscreen’s classic Sport Original sunscreen starts with Zinc Oxide to provide broad spectrum sun protection. Whether you're running bases or swimming laps, Sport Original is designed for maximum water resistance and sweat resistance. This classic Australian-strength sport sunscreen combines mineral and chemical UV protectors for water-resistant performance you can trust.
- AUSTRALIAN-STRENGTH SUNSCREEN – Our classic Sport sunscreen: Born in Australia, made in the USA
- ALWAYS MINERAL-BASED – Combining mineral and chemical UV protectors for water-resistant performance you can trust
- DERMATOLOGIST-RECOMMENDED BROAD SPECTRUM UVA/UVB SPF 30+ – Mineral active Zinc Oxide provides true broad spectrum protection
- WATER RESISTANT AND SWEAT RESISTANT – Up to 80 minutes water resistance, so you stay protected longer
- ANTIOXIDANT-RICH – Vitamin E conditions skin and helps restore supple texture
- OUR GUARANTEE - 30 days to try it—if you don't love it, returns and replacements are on us!
While we strive to keep the Blue Lizard Australian Sunscreen ingredient lists on this website as accurate as possible, we cannot guarantee 100% correctness all the time. We do guarantee the accuracy of the printed ingredients list on the product packaging.
- Octinoxate, 7.5%
- Octocrylene, 2%
- Oxybenzone, 3%
- Zinc Oxide, 6%
Beeswax, BHT, Cetyl Dimethicone, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Diazolidinyl Urea, Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Ethylparaben, Fragrance, Hexyl Laurate, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Methylparaben, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, PEG-7 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Propylene Glycol, Propylparaben, Purified Water, Sorbitan Oleate, Stearic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, VP Hexadecene Copolymer
Helps prevent sunburn and photo-damage caused by UVA/UVB exposure. Higher SPF gives more sunburn protection. If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
- When using this product keep out of eyes.
- Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash or irritation occurs.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin if allergic to any ingredient.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center.
- Shake well prior to use.
- Apply liberally to dry skin 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- For topical use only.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.
SUN PROTECTION MEASURES
Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses.
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
- Protect the product in the container from excessive heat and direct sun.
- May stain some fabrics