Regular Mineral-Based SunscreenSPF 30+ | Gallon
Designed for serious sun protection, Blue Lizard Australian Sunscreen’s classic Regular formula starts with Zinc Oxide to provide true broad spectrum sun protection. Whether you're running bases or swimming laps, Regular is designed for maximum water resistance and sweat resistance. This classic Australian-strength sport sunscreen combines mineral and chemical UV protectors for water-resistant performance you can trust.
Our Regular sunscreen is ready to tackle whatever you throw at it, and with our Smart Bottle Technology, you’ll always know when harmful UV rays are present. Watch the bottle turn blue in sunlight as a reminder to stay sun safe wherever you are.
Blue Lizard Australian Sunscreen has been trusted by dermatologists for over 20 years.
- AUSTRALIAN-STRENGTH SUNSCREEN – Our classic Regular sunscreen: Born in Australia, made in the USA
- ALWAYS MINERAL-BASED – Combining mineral and chemical UV protectors for water-resistant performance you can trust
- DERMATOLOGIST-RECOMMENDED BROAD SPECTRUM UVA/UVB SPF 30+ – Mineral active Zinc Oxide provides true broad spectrum protection
- WATER RESISTANT AND SWEAT RESISTANT – Up to 80 minutes water resistance, so you stay protected longer
- ANTIOXIDANT-RICH – Vitamin E conditions skin and helps restore supple texture
While we strive to keep the Blue Lizard Australian Sunscreen ingredient lists on this website as accurate as possible, we cannot guarantee 100% correctness all the time. We do guarantee the accuracy of the printed ingredients list on the product packaging.
- Octinoxate, 7.5%
- Octocrylene, 2%
- Oxybenzone, 3%
- Zinc Oxide, 6%
Beeswax, BHT, Cetyl Dimethicone, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Diazolidinyl Urea, Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Ethylparaben, Fragrance, Hexyl Laurate, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Methylparaben, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, PEG-7 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Propylene Glycol, Propylparaben, Purified Water, Sorbitan Oleate, Stearic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, VP Hexadecene Copolymer
- Shake well prior to use.
- Apply liberally to dry skin 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- For topical use only.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.
- After 40 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours