Last Modified and Effective Date: August 16, 2018
Crown Laboratories, Inc. and its United States related, affiliated, or subsidiary companies, (collectively, “Crown,” “we,” or “our”) is committed to protecting your privacy, building solid business relationships, and maintaining your trust.
Information Collected From and About You.
The information we collect from you varies, depending on the way you use our Site. It is highly possible you may browse our site without submitting any personal information, but where we require that you provide us with your personal information, we will indicate what information is required in order to provide you with the product or service you have requested. We collect several types of personal information from and about you when you use our Site, which may include your name, address, email address, telephone number, credit or debit card information when you request a product or service. We may also request information from you in order to learn more about and improve our products and services.
We collect personal information such as your name, address, e-mail, phone number, demographic information, and military status when you apply for employment with us through this Site. In addition, we may collect information relating to your education and employment history when you submit that information as part of an employment application. Not all requested information is required, however, and we specifically indicate what information is required in order to submit your employment application.
Other Information We Collect.
Besides the information you choose to submit, our systems collect certain types of data automatically. This information gives us insight on how our Site is being used, as well as helps us understand how we may improve it in the future and does not necessarily individually identify you. We may collect information about your device, operating system, web browser, ISP, IP address, advertising identifiers, click activity, referring website, or location information, to better serve you as a customer. We may also collect information through cookies or other similar tracking technology to provide you with a personalized buying experience, facilitate our marketing efforts, or analyze how we can best provide you targeted information or promotions.This typically entails automatically gathering data such as any of the content you view on our website.
How Your Information Is Used.
We use the information we collect on this Site to deliver our products and services to you, to customize your online experience on our Site, and to improve the Site and our products and services. Examples of how we may use your information are below.
- Communicate with you about our products or services or respond to your requests for information
- Provide you with information about goods or services that may interest you
- Present more relevant display advertisements, and share promotional events
- Manage our product offerings, and assess the effectiveness of our marketing efforts
- Analyze and improve the functionality of our Site
- Improve our business and/or to better serve you
- Prevent, detect, or investigate security concerns, including fraud
- Comply with applicable laws, regulations, or industry requirements
- Fulfill any other purpose for which your provide it or consent
If you provide us your personal information in connection with an employment opportunity, we use that information to primarily fulfill your request to be considered for employment with us and to improve our Site. We may also use that information to contact you about a position for which you applied or another position which may interest you. We may also contact you about future employment opportunities with us. If you no longer wish to be considered for employment with us, please contact us through one of the methods below.
How We Share Your Information.
We may share your information for our business purposes, examples of which are below.
- We may share information with third parties if you give us consent or permission to share the information.
- We may share information with third parties who perform functions on our behalf, including support service providers, such as Site hosting, marketing analysis, email and postal delivery, product and service delivery, analytics services, or other functions.
- We may share information in accordance with a business transaction. If we engage in a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, reorganization, other business transaction, we may share information subject to confidentiality arrangements.
- We may share information to prevent, detect, or investigate security concerns, including fraud.
- We may share information to comply with applicable laws, regulations, or industry requirements.
- We may share your information with law enforcement if required by law or in order to prevent fraud or other potential wrongdoing.
- We may share your personal information with our business affiliates and/ or business partners so that they may provide you information about products and services that may interest you.
- We do not share your personal information with other non-affiliated third party companies for those companies to market their services or products to you
- We may disclose or share your personal information in connection with an employment application to verify the information you provide
- We may share de-identified or aggregated information collected from our Site with our affiliates or third parties to improve our products and services or our Site or for any other business purpose.
Control Over and Access to Your Personal Information.
We enable you to have access to and control over the accuracy of your personal information. You can access and update your personal information at any time by contacting us via a method described under “Contact Us” below. You can also request to have your personal information deleted at any time by contacting us via the same means.
Use of “Cookies” and Other Technologies.
On our website, we utilize “cookies.” What these are is small files, which we send to and store on your computer so that we are able to recognize it as a unique machine on your next visit. These cookies allow us to know you are a prior customer and they allow us to personalize the experience for you, providing useful information, advertisements, and messages that may be of interest to you. It should also be known that outside companies offering their products or services through our website may be using their own cookies.
We use a tool called “Google Analytics” to collect information about use of this site across devices. We have implemented the Remarketing and AdWords features of Google Analytics. The Remarketing feature allows us to serve you relevant advertising on third party websites if you have visited our Site, however accessed, but does not personally or directly identify you. AdWords allows us to manage our advertising and collect information about your visit to our Site. Visitors can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads using the Ad Settings [link www.google.com/settings]. You can opt out of Google Analytics without affecting how you visit the Site. For more information on opting out of being tracked by Google Analytics, visit this Google page [link https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout].
Do Not Track
Third parties may collect information about you across different websites, including our Site. We do not currently utilize the capability to respond to web browser do not track signals or other mechanisms that provide you with the ability to exercise choice regarding the collection of this information.
Will Your Personal Information Be Secure?
Crown recognizes and understands your concerns on the subject of safety and security regarding your personal information. We strive to employ reasonable measures to protect your information as well as the overall security of our Site. We also request that any third parties we are affiliated with, whom we may transfer your information to take the same or comparable steps to protect your information and security. With that said, it should be noted that even with such measures, no website is 100% secure. We cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Site. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Site.
Leaving our Site and Outside Links.
To contact Crown with questions or concerns about this Notice or its privacy practices, send communications to:
Crown Laboratories, Inc.
Attn: Security Officer
349 Lafe Cox Dr
Johnson City, TN 37604
(423) 946 2213