Helps prevent sunburn and photo-damage caused by UVA/UVB exposure. Higher SPF gives more sunburn protection. If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
- When using this product keep out of eyes.
- Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash or irritation occurs.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin if allergic to any ingredient.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center.
- Shake well prior to use.
- Apply liberally to dry skin 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- For topical use only.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.
SUN PROTECTION MEASURES
Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses.
- At least every 2 hours
- Use a water resistant sunscreen is swimming or sweating
- Protect the product in the container from excessive heat and direct sun.
- May stain some fabrics